Buy an Amazing Rural Home using - USDA Loans Boerne
USDA Loan agents get your Pre-Qualified Today! Call Now!
If you ever need to make a small trip outside the city, San Antonio is only 30 miles away from Boerne. You’ll have much to do and occupy yourself and family once you move in!When you move into the Boerne, the county seat of Kendall County, is located on Cibolo Creek, 30 miles northwest of San Antonio in the southern part of the county. Downtown revitalization projects has provided a variety of new businesses which including boutiques and breweries.
The ongoing Hill Country Mile initiative was launched in 2010 to promote downtown businesses; it also serves to extend and revitalize Boerne’s network of nature trails. There is always something to do for everyone kids, and adults . Here are just a few of the great activities, and attraction Boerne has:
- River Road Park to feed the geese.
- The Dodging Duck Brewhaus, across the street from the park, attracts an equally excitable crowd during Ducky Hour (weekdays from 3 to 6 p.m.), when beers, all brewed on-site, are $1 off
- thee Main Street to get ice cream from the Sugar Shack
- Captain Turquand’s Saloon located in Boerne’s historic Phillip Manor Square includes four guest suites on the second floor and an outdoor patio, soon to be an acoustic music venue.
- The Paniolo Ranch B&B, 15 minutes from downtown, can still guarantee the classic quiet of a Hill Country escape, with upscale accommodations and full-service spa on 100 acres of private Texas ranch land which make a great weekend retreat!
Boerne is a very calm town and in 2014 and 2013, the census reported a population of 11,534 ("http://www.city-data.com/city/Boerne-Texas.html"). Boerne is still a far cry from a big city, but it’s easy to see why more people are deciding to stick around.
The main qualifications for Boerne USDA Home Loans are:
• The residence must be located in a designated rural area approved by the USDA Rural Development (RD).
• For the Guaranteed USDA Loan Program, your income needs to be an adequate and steady income of up to 115% of the adjusted median income (AMI).
• If you're interested in the Direct USDA Loan Program, the 50-80% of AMI to pass qualification requirements is the only requirement for the home loan.
Yes, everyone is able to apply for a home loan. But the varying factor is how much you’ll receive for your specific application.
There are many requirements and criteria that is looked over, such as:
1. Credit history spanning over several years
2. The price of the home you wish to purchase
3. Monthly income and your monthly expenses
4. Many more varying factors may be taking into account during this process
The approval process of your home purchase does not have to be time consuming task. That’s why our expert loan agents at USDA Loan Boerne, Texas have successfully kept us in business for the past 30 years. We understand the questions and concerns you have towards this process, this is why we make it our goal to make sure all of our customers are fully satisfied with our services we provide. If you have any further questions or comments relating to your Boerne USDA Home Loan, please do not hesitate to call us so we can get you on the right path to successfully owning your own home.